- within a child definition, the children might not consist of complete objects but only of the id of this child
UPDATEoperations will only update the properties provided, other properties will left intact
DELETEoperations perform 'softdelete' operations only, a subsequent update with a previous defined unique ID might lead to unexpected results
Within each HTTP request the following authentication header is required.
If the header is not given or fails to validate, an error 403 is retuned
- If you need a staging backoffice to test your integration against, please drop us an e-mail via [email protected]
- As soon as we set up the staging backoffice you will receive the credentials
- A staging instance might be subject to charges, depending on the type of integration
- As existing customer, please get in touch with us via [email protected] to retrieve the API credentials
- If you are a 3rd party service who wants to connect with us, please ask your client to get in touch with us.
- An integration might be subject to charges